We continue to upgrade our platform capabilities and interface to deliver you an enhanced digital experience with Mason Stevens. Here’s a quick summary of the key enhancements we made:
- We optimised our performance reporting engine to bring you the most up to date and accurate performance reporting.
- For any international securities that are in-specie transferred into a client’s account, the FX history as at the date of the transaction is retained which also flows through to the account’s reporting.
- We enhanced our data feed for international trades so that the cash transaction is aligned with the relevant security, removing the need for manual adjustments when using your financial planning and SMSF accounting software.
- You can now amend your term deposit maturity elections online by submitting your instructions by 5pm two days prior to maturity. You can choose to either rollover the term deposit or cash out upon maturity.
- If you wish to add a new account to an existing household, simply search for the household, click on “manage household”, select the account/s you wish to add and then click on “save”.
Opening super and pension accounts online
We’ve made some updates to the super and pension online account opening process:
- Once you’ve completed and submitted a client’s online application form, the client will receive a notification asking them to login and accept the terms and conditions. The notification will be sent to the client as soon as you submit the application form.
- If the client is making a binding beneficiary nomination as part of the application process, you will be required to upload a completed and signed nomination form in order to submit the application form.
Fees for accounts with less than AU$100
An account must have at least a total balance of AU$100 (including cash and holdings) for fees to be accrued or charged. If an account has a total balance of less than AU$100, administration fees, account keeping fee and ongoing advice fees will not be accrued or charged. These fees will only start be charged once the account has a total balance of at least AU$100.
Annual reports 2019/20
To help make tax time a seamless process for you and your clients, from this year annual reports can be downloaded in PDF format as well as in Excel format. We have also created a dedicated page on the portal to store all your client’s annual reports, making them easier to find and access. We will be in touch again in a couple of weeks on the timing for making the annual reports available this year.
For further assistance, you can use the "Help" function in the bottom right corner of this page.
T: 1300 988 878