Types of contributions
- Concessional contributions can include employer, salary sacrifice contributions and personal deductible contributions
- Non-concessional contributions can include tax-deductible personal contributions.
1. To check cash contributions, navigate to the vertical menu. Under Account, then click Superannuation.
2. Select Super Cash on the horizontal menu, then Contributions.
The Concessional and Non Concessional Contributions will appear with the corresponding Cap limits.
3. You can select from a range of different Financial Years using the drop-down box.
4. You can then view the different types of contributions that have been made in your account for the Financial Year selected.
How can I see all clients under the concessional limit?
Please contact Mason Stevens on 1300 988 878, we have the ability to generate a report that will show you all your clients under the concessional limit.