To navigate to the account wizard click on Create new > Account at the top right corner of the screen.
Make a selection in each of the four fields under Create new account.
Once you select Open account, you will commence your onboarding journey. You will be provided with an account number.
The below step-by-step will walk you through how to complete the account set-up.
Step 1. Account Name & Details
The client will need to provide general details such as,
- date of birth
- town and country of birth
- contact number
- and a tax file number.
Step 2. Portfolio selection & allocation of funds
Depending on what models the adviser has access to will determine the investment menu available for the client.
The allocation must equate to 100%.
Note, if there are additional models you wish to invest your client into please email email@example.com
Step 3. Adviser Fees
All adviser fees are excluding GST.
Step 4. Documents
It may be wise to upload a bank statement and client ID in this section to prepare for any adhoc payments the client may wish to instruct in the future.
Step 5. Validate
In this section if any details provided require change, you will be alerted with the specific Field.
Step 6. Review and submit
With an online application, the client will need to login to accept terms and conditions before the account is active.
With a paper application, the client does not have to log in to accept terms and conditions as they have already agreed to the conditions when they signed the application form. It is also best to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know this application which has been submitted, has been submitted as a paper application.
The Work in progress link enables an adviser to access in progress account applications.
1. Select Work in progress under Adviser home via the vertical menu.
2. A horizontal menu will appear. Click Onboarding.
3. By clicking Resume you are able to return to an incomplete account application or any step of the onboarding process.
You will be able to track the progress of the account opening once you have submitted the application
1. Click the Work in Progress link in the vertical menu under Adviser home.
2. Click the Submitted Applications tab in the main menu bar.
3. A notification within the Client activity widget within your Adviser dashboard will appear once the account has been opened and activated.